Ideabar, a Cox Enterprises company, to help local group drive positive environmental change
Atlanta, Ga. (March 31, 2020) – One metro Atlanta nonprofit will win $250,000 of in-kind marketing services through “Green for Good,” an environmental marketing challenge sponsored by Ideabar, a Cox Enterprises company. Ideabar, a world-class marketing and media agency, has offices in Atlanta and West Palm Beach, Fla.
The organization that tells the most compelling story about how they are positively impacting the environment will be awarded in-kind marketing services including research, branding, creative collateral and website development. No purchase of services is required to enter or win.
“Ideabar believes in the causes of purpose-driven brands with missions that change lives,” says Ideabar Managing Director Amy Royster Bridger. “Our team of creative professionals are inspired by Cox Enterprises’ long-standing commitment to drive positive environmental change inside our company and in the communities we serve.”
Ideabar’s 2019 probono program was open to Palm Beach County nonprofits and awarded services to Loggerhead Marlinelife Center. The agency’s 2020 program is open to Atlanta nonprofits. Ideabar’s headquarters are in WPB, and operates an office in Atlanta where its parent company Cox Enterprises is based.
Metro Atlanta-based nonprofits should use the following guidelines to enter:
- Tell a powerful story (up to 500 words) about how the organization drives positive environmental change.
- Describe how you would use $250,000 in marketing services to help tell that story.
- Include two testimonials from board members or executive leaders in the organization and two testimonials from people positively impacted by the work you do.
- Entries should be submitted through the online portal https://greenforgood.ideabar.agency/.
All eligible Submissions received throughout the Contest Period will be judged by representatives of Sponsor based on the following criteria:
- The organization or program strengthens the connection between people and nature
- The organization or program ensures healthy ecosystems and/or minimizes pollution
- The organization or program inspires people to drive positive environmental change
- The organization or program enhances human health
- The organization has a powerful story to tell
Ten finalists will advance to a Public Voting Period and Final Judging at the end of June. Official Judges include the following as of the date of this release:
- John Kovac, Sr. Vice President, Brand, Marketing & Creative – Cox Enterprises
- Donna Hall, Publisher – Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- Stephanie Valdez Streaty, Senior Director, Corporate Responsibility – Cox Automotive
- Tyrene Hodge, Senior Manager, CSR Environmental Sustainability – Cox Enterprises
- A “Submission Period” beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. ET on April 1, 2020 and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on May 15, 2020;
- A “Finalist Judging Period” running concurrent with the Submission Period through on or about May 29, 2020;
- A “Top Ten Finalist Notification Period” beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. ET on June 1, 2020 and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on June 14, 2020;
- A “Public Voting Period” beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. ET on June 15, 2020 and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on June 30, 2020;
- A “Final Judging Period” taking place on July 1- July 10, 2020; and
- The Grand Prize Winner announcement will take place on or about July 15, 2020.
For more information and complete official rules, visit https://greenforgood.ideabar.agency/ and sign up for updates.
Ideabar is a media + marketing agency that changes minds + moves markets for brands we believe in through expert branding, creative and media services. Ideabar clients include Canopy Growth (NYSE CGC) based in Toronto; Cirro Energy (NYSE NRG) based in Houston; Lacroix (NYSE FIZZ) based in Fort Lauderdale; and the Georgia Department of Agriculture based in Atlanta. Other Atlanta clients include Atlanta Symphony Orchestra and Atlanta Ballet. Ideabar’s 35 employees are based in Palm Beach and Atlanta.
About Cox Enterprises
Cox Enterprises is dedicated to building a better future through our leading communications, automotive services and media companies. Our major operating subsidiaries are Cox Communications and Cox Automotive. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Cox is a global company with over $20 billion in annual revenues and brands that include Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book and Cox Homelife. Founded in 1898 by Ohio Governor James M. Cox, the company is a family-owned business committed to its people, communities and the planet. To learn more about Cox, visit http://www.coxenterprises.com.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Ashley Fogg Schutz