November 6, 2019
West Palm Beach, FL
Type of Employment:
Ideabar is a Marketing + Media Agency by Cox Enterprises with expertise in Branding + Creative + Media + Research. Our data-driven, wildly creative, digital natives tell powerful brand stories fluently in all media. We exist to change minds and move markets. Our mantras are: more talent, less ego; be kind and direct; default to yes; keep the idea moving; and play well with others. We are growing fast because we are helping our clients grow. Our award-winning creative shop is based in West Palm Beach, Florida.
The winning candidate will be a key team member of a growing agency backed by one of the world’s largest privately-held, global, values-driven corporations.
- Directly manage our most nuanced client relationships
- Oversee the account team on clients and projects.
- Support the new business team and plan for organic growth of existing clients.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage solid client relationships and provide key strategic initiatives, accountable for account growth, client satisfaction, and retention through identifying client’s requirements and develop accountable marketing programs to deliver business results and developing and executing an engagement strategy in collaboration with the team and discipline leads.
- Interfaces with high level clients such as the Chief Marketing Officer and VP of Marketing.
- Manage account P&L from negotiating statements of work and retainers, making sure work is delivered on budget, and invoicing clients according to the proper terms and increasing ROI for the agency.
- Independently lead and make decisions that properly balance the needs of accounts such as those of clients, internal goals and teams.
- Serve as a new business resource and actively pursue new revenue sources as well as participate in strategic development of new business such as RFP responses and proposal writing.
- Support the Client Services Director with the management of the Account Team which includes: providing adequate training, overseeing and conducting performance reviews, and resolving issues/problems.
- Ensure the use of best practices and effective processes across the department and agency.
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university with a marketing or business degree, and/or equivalent job-related experience
7-12 years working in the industry preferably at advertising agencies
- Proven track record of managing large clients and teams
- Proficient in Office, Excel and best practices for building audience on social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Linkedin
- Proven organizational and project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and create quality work in volume
- Analytical and strategic problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Digital Campaign Management and Operations experience
- Knowledge of DSP and related vendors
- Digital Media expertise