Did you know that 66% of U.S. consumers begin any online shopping search on Amazon? Chalk it up to the convenience that Amazon provides along with the brand trust they’ve established.
So, if you know where consumers are shopping, why not make your presence there the best it can be? That’s where Amazon A+ Content comes into play.
What is Amazon A+ Content?
Have you ever scrolled down to a product’s description on Amazon and noticed that the section has been creatively designed to have lots of visuals rather than text only?
That’s Amazon A+ Content.
It gives sellers and vendors the ability to display richer content, which provides more information to the consumer in an elegant way. Brands can feature unique brand stories, enhanced images, different text placements and even product comparison charts. With these different types of content, in the right hands, the possibilities are endless.
Why your brand needs Amazon A+ Content
Competition is fiercer than ever, and as of March 2021, there are more than 75 million products being sold on Amazon.
Making sure you leverage all of the possibilities in your favor is key in establishing a successful business on Amazon.
Some of the main reasons to incorporate A+ content into your brand include:
- Higher conversion rate (increased sales) – According to Amazon, establishing A+ Content increases sales by up to 10% on average.
- Higher traffic – Having A+ Content increases your ranking on Amazon SERPs (Search Engine Results Page)
- Increased brand trust – A consumer knows it can trust a brand that chooses to put effort in how they are displaying their content. Rich content grabs the consumer’s attention and makes it more appealing to them. You’ll also have the ability to establish brand equity and make your brand stand out.
- Room for other products – You’ll have the ability to incorporate other products you sell and therefore increase sales in your other categories.
- Less confusion = positive reviews – You can provide more details about your product which, in essence, leads to better communication and leaves less room for confusion. All of this will lead to fewer returns and fewer negative reviews.
Amazon A+ vs A++ Content
While Amazon A+ Content and Amazon A++ Content are similar, it is important to highlight some of the differences:
- Price: Free
- Availability: All vendors within the Amazon Brand Registry
- Modules: 12 basic modules
- Max Modules: 5 modules max allowed per product
- Max Width: 970px max content width
- Price: Paid
- Availability: Invite-only
- Modules: 16 interactive + 12 basic modules
- Max Modules: 7 modules max allowed per product
- Max Width: 1464px max content width
Another feature that Amazon allows businesses is the ability to create a storefront within the Amazon framework.
This is really beneficial for small and medium-sized businesses who run most of their sales through Amazon. You can still have your own website that goes into more details about your business, but having one within Amazon really helps consumers see all of your products in one specific place.
Like a normal website, an Amazon Storefront will give you the ability to have inner pages to focus on individual products, different categories, deals, promotions and more. The benefits include:
- Expand on your brand
- Centralized place for all your products
- Easy to update and maintain
- Video capability
- Enhanced images to link multiple products within an image
Using Amazon to its full potential
We know that implementing new tools can sometimes be intimidating.
At Ideabar, we have a team of experts ready to help. Whether that’s help with leveraging all of the features that Amazon offers or actually creating beautiful visuals and copy that will help your business communicate better.
Amazon is continuously evolving, and making sure you have the right business partner by your side is essential in staying up to date and meeting all of Amazon’s guidelines and requirements.
We’d love to chat with you about the possibilities for your business.
For more information on Ideabar creative services, please contact us:
(561) 820-4280 | email@example.com