Web Project Manager
April 27, 2021
West Palm Beach, FL
Type of Employment:
Ideabar is a Marketing + Media Agency by Cox Enterprises with expertise in Branding + Creative + Media + Research. Our data-driven, wildly creative, digital natives tell powerful brand stories fluently in all media. We exist to change minds and move markets. Our mantras are: more talent, less ego; be kind and direct; default to yes; keep the idea moving; and play well with others. We are growing fast because we are helping our clients grow. Our award-winning creative shop is based in West Palm Beach, Florida.
The winning candidate will be a key team member of a growing agency backed by one of the world’s largest privately-held, global, values-driven corporations.
- Be the channel through which the agency works to serve and develop its clients’ web projects effectively, efficiently, and profitably.
- Be responsible for consulting on website and interactive projects with an emphasis on projects that involve UX/UI and development.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Lead website production projects from inception to launch.
- Define scope, solutions, and requirements for websites and interactive projects.
- Develop an executable plan to complete projects, identify resource needs, timelines, and costs.
- Work directly with clients and the Account Management team to finalize content, design, and edits.
- Partner with copywriters, designers and developers at different phases of the project to deliver the highest quality finished product.
- Provide assistance to Business Development team in putting together project scopes and quotes for sales proposals and pitches.
- Make edits to websites inside CMS systems such as WordPress and Shopify.
- Maintain and enforce the project scope and timeline.
- Assign tasks to designers and developers and follow up as needed to keep them accountable.
- Manage client expectations and track changes.
- Discover the client’s needs and effectively communicate them back to both the client, Account Management team and agency resources.
- Maintain direct, timely and appropriate communications with Account Management team and/or client, and with other agency resources as required.
- Understand the variables driving profitability for the assigned account(s).
- Ensure clients’ perception that agency consistently provides value-added services.
- Participate in the development and administration of clients’ budgets.
- Understand and follow all agency procedures.
- Remain knowledgeable about the operations of the agency as a whole.
- Work with leadership to develop new and more efficient procedures.
- 3 to 5 years of experience working directly with clients as a project manager or in a UX/UI or development role, ideally in an agency setting.
- BA in Computer Science or equivalent discipline; MBA or equivalent experience.
- Experience leading or guiding teams to build large web sites, web apps, and/or mobile apps with multiple stakeholders, developers, designers, and marketers.
- Must be organized and communicate effectively.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with audiences of all levels, including business and technical writing.
- Experience with project management software such as Wrike, Asana, or Jira to manage a project.
- Experience managing project budgets, forecasts, and resources.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with various teams and delegate tasks to them accordingly.
- Knowledge of WordPress, WooCommerce or Shopify, Web Design, Ecommerce, Web Development methodologies a strong plus.
- Development related background a strong plus.
Who We Are:
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.