Freelance UX/UI Designer
February 17, 2021
Type of Employment:
Ideabar is searching for a freelance UX/UI Designer to work directly with Ideabar to design interactive experiences on an as-needed basis. Requires an excellent understanding of user-interface best practices and how design will translate to development. Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential to this position.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Design high quality visual and interactive mobile/web experiences for all agency properties across web and iPhone/iPad/Android/Windows 7 mobile web browsers.
- Deliver platform-specific design assets to development.
- Assess product, user research and design requirements.
- Communicate concepts through sketches, diagrams, wireframes, visual comps and interactive prototypes.
- Work with cross-functional teams to manage and deliver design assets on time, as well as champion the best possible user experience for agency clients.
- Collaborate with developers as needed to understand technical requirements
- Proven ability to work closely with programmers and design teams throughout all stages of the product cycle.
- Strong understanding of technical constraints and specifications for designing platform-specific mobile design assets.
- Expertise in best practices and accessibility for mobile and web design, as well as solid experience in designing usable user interfaces on multiple platforms.
- Solid understanding of design principles, typography, color and page layout, and a great eye for detail.
- Experience with taking a data-driven approach to design.
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines for multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Passion for innovation and keeping up with the latest web technology trends.
- An advanced proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch and InVision.
To apply, please send resume and relevant body of work to firstname.lastname@example.org