April 27, 2021
West Palm Beach, FL
Type of Employment:
Ideabar is a Marketing + Media Agency by Cox Enterprises with expertise in Branding + Creative + Media + Research. Our data-driven, wildly creative, digital natives tell powerful brand stories fluently in all media. We exist to change minds and move markets. Our mantras are: more talent, less ego; be kind and direct; default to yes; keep the idea moving; and play well with others. We are growing fast because we are helping our clients grow. Our award-winning creative shop is based in West Palm Beach, Florida.
The winning candidate will be a key team member of a growing agency backed by one of the world’s largest privately held, global, values-driven corporations.
- Plan and execute digital strategy across marketing channels to achieve client acquisition and revenue goals.
- Own strategy, execution of digital campaigns and client-approved budgets for businesses of varying sizes and industries.
- Manage weekly and monthly budgets.
- Analyze campaign performance and make optimization recommendations.
- Develop and deliver monthly and ad-hoc campaign reporting, communicating overall KPI related insight and recommendations to clients.
- 40%: Manage and execute Search, Social, Programmatic, Video and Audio campaigns including budgeting, weekly pacing, keyword/audience/targeting analysis, campaign management and optimization
- 40%: Analyze and report key metrics, campaign highlights + recommendations for increased performance pertaining to digital marketing campaigns using custom reporting/reporting software with a focus on returning a positive client ROI
- 20%: Collaborate with relevant cross-functional internal and external client/vendor teams to achieve client goals, raise awareness around high-risk campaigns, up-sell opportunities leveraging historical data and insights
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university with a marketing or business degree, and/or equivalent job-related experience
- A minimum of three years of experience in digital marketing
- Experience with digital media buying platforms (such as Google Ads Suite, Facebook Business Manager, Programmatic DSPs, Amazon Advertising, etc.)
- Experience with digital media reporting platforms (such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Firebase, etc.)
- Experience with digital media visualization platforms (such as Google Data Studio, Datorama, NinjaCat, Domo, etc.)
- Strong initiative/self-motivated individual with a strong desire to succeed. “Can Do” attitude a must
- Create and deliver reporting in an engaging analytical story-telling format with high attention to detail
- Campaign management experience with web analytics platforms, SEO/SEM, social, and programmatic media buying
- Digital media certifications (Facebook Blueprint, Google Analytics Certification, IAB Digital Ad Operations/Digital Media Buying & Planning Certification) a plus
- Solid understanding of mathematical concepts (especially of “Media Math”)
- Ability to identify trends and optimization opportunities in large data sets
- Analytical and strategic problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth and incremental opportunities with client partners
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; familiarity with web analytics and leveraging reporting templates via data visualization platforms a plus
- Proven organizational and project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and create quality work in volume
- Superior communication skills, as this position will be client-facing
- Must approach change with a positive mindset – treats new situations as opportunities for learning or growth; actively seeks to identify and communicate the benefits of changes, collaborates with others to implement changes
Who We Are:
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.