February 19, 2021
West Palm Beach, FL
Type of Employment:
Ideabar is a Marketing + Media Agency by Cox Enterprises with expertise in Branding + Creative + Media + Research. Our data-driven, wildly creative, digital natives tell powerful brand stories fluently in all media. We exist to change minds and move markets. Our mantras are: more talent, less ego; be kind and direct; default to yes; keep the idea moving; and play well with others. We are growing fast because we are helping our clients grow. Our award-winning creative shop is based in West Palm Beach, Florida.
The winning candidate will be a key team member of a growing agency backed by one of the world’s largest privately-held, global, values-driven corporations.
- Manage our most nuanced client relationships
- Project manage a wide variety of marketing and media projects and coach and lead Marketing Account Managers who do the same.
- Create marketing and media strategies for a wide variety of client needs.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Build and maintain positive, lasting client relationships based on effectively achieving client’s marketing objectives in a manner that results in profit to the agency.
- Gain a thorough understanding of client’s business and industry.
- Provide strategic planning and direction on assigned accounts.
- Effectively lead accounts with the primary goal being the achievement of clients’ marketing objectives.
- Assume a leadership role in the preparation and conduct of account and client meetings.
- Remain alert for opportunities to grow your accounts.
- Ascertain the client’s marketing communications needs, and effectively communicating them to creative, media, and other appropriate departments and/or executives.
- Responsible for account P&L and ensuring the profitability of accounts based on agency income.
- Make decisions that properly balance the needs of accounts such as those of clients, internal goals and teams.
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university with a marketing or business degree, and/or equivalent job-related experience.
Minimum of five years’ experience managing accounts in a marketing or creative field
- Proficient in Office, Excel and best practices for building an audience on social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Linkedin
- Proven organizational and project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and create quality work in volume
- Analytical and strategic problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Digital Campaign Management and Operations experience
- Knowledge of DSP and related vendors
- Digital Media expertise